
Today i want to share n excitin experience tat happened in my school lyf which gives me immense pleasure when i remember tat day.I met an eminent person.I was in class 11th or12th and asusual we frends had the habit of bunkin the classes n sittin in the stadium 4 hrs.Oneday we bunked n were sittin in the stadium and a match was going on.There i saw my frend bunty, he was batting and was really playing gud.But soon after playin his strokes he got out n joined me on the stands.I introduced him to my school frends(he played for the jharkhand team).We cracked jokes and where enjoyin the match.Our team needed 32 runs in 2 overs but there were only 3 wickets left.We were very tensed but suddenly Bunty told us to calm down coz Mahi was at the crease.I asked him about Mahi,he told me"bas tu dekhta jaa".U wont believe guys he hit 4 sixes n a 4 in a row......our school is situated just beside the stadium with its windows facin the stadium,the last six broke the glass pane of te window.But unfortunately Mahi got caught on the last ball with 5 runs to win from an over which was an easy task.He came to us n Bunty introduced him to me.I congratulated him for his aggressive innings n cracked jokes with him.Soon we won the match by 2 wkts.Then i dropped him to his place n when back to the school to attend the last period.I never knew tat one day this guy was goin to be the captain of our Indian team.Well i think i m lucky enough to meet him.Nowadays whenever he visits ranchi i m alwayz go there to meet him......
I'd the privilege of being with this other guy in the pic..yes anuj....and I've seen many Dhoni pics b'coz of this guy....thnks anuj
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to see the colorful phases of life.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you will continue blogging and letting us figure out the joyful moments and thus relive the times by your eyes.
sahi hai..... ma kasam filmy hai.. lolz.. gud one yaar!!!
ReplyDelete