Its been almost eight months since I visited my blog site.I wonder what brought me back hhmmm…hmmm..still figuring out..Blogging was something is started liking lately,it was the best thing where I used to find peace of mind or I used to bring my frustration out.Does that mean I don’t get frustrated these days. I think no I have now found out the solution to it or you can say applied my own dealing into my life that I used to give to my friends in college.Frustration is a chemical locha or a mind set when a person is sad and helpless,it can be cured without medicine through regaining your mental stability.The definition seems to be so easy but it is a hard thing when it comes to you.When u see ppl working ,getting salary and u studying.Anyways it is said that the person who choose a tough path make it big.:P
I left TCS came back home,started preparing for PSU entrance exams.Sometimes ppl say that I made a big mistake,I should have joined TCS,some say because I got through easily that is why I did not take the job seriously :P.I don’t know if I made a mistake or took it easily,I just know that it had to happen and it did happen,it was destined.I do believe in destiny big time and I m sure that I will make it big some day soon.I just have to keep patience and keep working instead of stopping and hoping that something good will come my way.
These days I find myself changing may be for the better or ppl would say I m getting matured.But being matured can not change you from inside,it can not change your thinking totally.Now I m more focused on my future,I m no more a person who used to be satisfied with what he had and was afraid of thinking beyond the horizon.I am getting greedy day by day,I want more in my life.I want to do somthing big, I want to sail across the imaginary ocean of lava that make me awake at 3 in the morning and I m ready to work hard as hard as possible.It is very foolish of me to compare myself to Dad.The mile stone he has reached is out of sight for me and I know I wont be able to reach there ever be it this life time or the other six.But there is an urge that I will make a day come when he will be referred by my name like that’s Anuj’s Dad.The proudest moment of my life.
It is just 2-3 months I will be back into the same race which started when I went to the school actually I was never out of the race I was just taking refreshments.
No comments:
Post a Comment