Saturday, February 21, 2009

irritation is takin me over!!!

The dayz are passin very slowly,lyf has been very borin.Although I hav everything possible tat I can get to enjoy (TV,lappy,net....)but something is lackin.Actually stayin in one room is the biggest punishment 4 me,i just can't live like this.I hav attitude of roamin around and observe the outside lyf.Every single thing which is not up to our mood has a side effect.Me being livin like this is introducin some side effects in me.These dayz i m observin i m gettin irritated very easily which doesnt match my nature.I dont knw why is this happenin and i m not able to control myself.Today mom was talkin to me about my exams and coll and i just got very irritated and talked 2 her very badly.All these incidences happen and after sometym i feel very bad.All the tym i m thinkin how to get the control over this effect.I hav changed a lot,such a change was not expected in such a short tym.I hav to adopt a technique tat is not to respond on matters which irritate me.One more thing tat is hauntin me is will I be able to return to my coll.I think tat is not possible now coz my parents wont let me enjoy my coll lyf as i used to.There are my things they are tellin me to adopt when i will go back to my coll but tat doesnt match me.I think it will be me stayin at my home an goin to coll just 4 the sack of my exams.These dayz there is a lack of self confidence in me tat i hav never observed before.Lets c wats next in this sinosoidal lyf......

4 comments:

  1. dude...the ending was nice...sinusodial lyf!!!..and whr did u get dat from...anywyz...the thing bout gettin irritated a bit too often is common wid someone lyk u....u r a person who alwayz lyks to roam about but now u hav to stay in a single room...but dude...this is only so dat in tym to come,u can again be the original "GAWAR" i knw u to be...so mate...nly a few more dayz to go..hold on(i knw u will)...and ftr dat tym..u be again lyk the "STRAY DOG"...(lolzz)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mujhe pata hai ki kisi ko bhi aise rehna pade to normal insaan bhi psyche ho jayega....aur irriated rahega...lekin ab to major hurdle nikal gaya and bas thoda sa stretch paar karna hai....Be strong bro...Hum sab hai naa tere saath...at every moment at every step....Tu yeh bhi nikal lega mujhe pata hai....just try keepin ur cool for sumtime bhai....Remember...Lehron se ladkar nauka paar nhi hoti,koshish karne walon ki kabhi haar nhi hoti..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. arre anuj darling every thing ll be fyn...dont get irritated everyone of us can understand ur prob but its u who hv to handle this..thode dino ki baat hai phir u r back to ur normal lyf.
    n tu aise baat karta hai na bilkul acha nahi lagta ..n 4 d moment just take care of urself n dont think too much..i know ull be back wid a bang...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrre irritate kyun ho raha hai...bas ab kuch samay hi baki hai ...Bas ab tu aa yahan par mil kar Bhadani (International ......)ko room se bahar nikal denge..sala din bar apne pati log k saath gumta hai,aur toh aur room main bas sone k liye aata hai
    bas tera intezzar kar rahe hai usske baad toh uska milkar band baja diya gayega samjha DJ

    ReplyDelete