
Its too much remmemberin the bad tymes lets cherish the gud ones.let me tell u my first day in my coll.I was not very happy goin to the coll coz i m a very home sick kind of a person and i was very worried about my roomates(kaun gadhe milenge).I went with my parents and all the tym i was thinkin tat went they will be leavin i shud not get sentimental.It was a rainy day,it was rainin really heavily.At first all the students had to take their I-card and engg instruments from the lib and there after we were guided to our hostel.The hostel was under construction and i was very annoyed.I had 3-4 luggages and one was very heavy.Enterin the hostel we were given our room no.,mine was at the 3rd floor.I left the heavy one at the reception and dragged the other two to my room.Enterin the room i saw 3 beds and i wasthe 1st one to enter.I took the bed right beside the window as it was the best one.Then i went back to the reception and got my 3rd one.As i entered the room i saw a boy sitting on the other bed with his mother and father.He seemed to be in class 9 or 10.I thought he must be the younger brother of my 1st roomate.Then i bid namaste to uncle n aunty and started settin my baggages.Soon the boy came to me and said"hi im Ravi".I was shocked how come this tingu is my roomate.Then after an hour our parents left and hopfully my tears did not overflow.Now it was me sittin on my bed alone and Ravi on his.Then it was Ravi woh told me"chal ghum ke aate hain".I thought it was a gud idea n then we went 2 each an every room and introduced ourselves.It was tat day we met 4 the first tym and today we are the best frends(co-owner of the room)and alwayz be.Guys let me tell you today is Ravi's Birthday!!!!!
Thanx a lot Bhai....
ReplyDeletesaale photo lagna hi hai toh naya wala lagao naa;yeh first yr wala pic kyun laga hai be