Lyfe is short and exictin.There are many ups n downs tat we hav to go through.Livin in present we sometymes think of the past deeds tat we went through,if they are happy times we cherish them and when they are the down we think tat wat all mistakes we made or wat all things we should have done to avoid them.
Monday, February 16, 2009
monday reminds me of frends of bad tym
Today was a very borin day as i had no work to do and even i had to get up early as i had to visit the doctor.Monday has alwayz been a day when i am able to meet the nurses who helped me get rid of the worse tymes of my lyf(those 2 months n especially the last 15 dayz).The day when i was operated upon and the 3 dayz followin it were like hell,every single day passed like a decade to me,i was not able to sleep those 4 dayz.At the beginnin the nurses seemed to be ruthless as they alwayz pressurised me to walk when i was not able to sit properly,i hated them like anything.But soon after(6 dayz later)i was able to walk and even do take my medicines myself.They alwayz supported me and told me about the precautions to be taken when i will be back home.One by one the dayz passed and the I was discharged.I came back home,I was really reliefed.But my happiness was not up to the mark becoz my dad was not his 100%.He was not able to walk properly as he should have.I alwayz felt it was becoz of me my family suffered so much. But then i thought it was gud tat i suffered the most (both mentallyand more physically) becoz this phase was really painful.If it wud hav happened to my mom I wud hav felt very bad n no one else wud hav been able to bear the pain n mental tourchure.I m really thankful to God 4 this.Now im back with a bang and every thing will be fine as they were,but there will be some changes tat i hav to go though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No one can understand dis one bhai better than me....was such a terrible moment bt everyone goes through this sumtime or the other in their lives.......I knw my bro is the strongest character i have ever come across.......
ReplyDeleteFace it, Facing it, always facing it..........dats the way to get through it Face it.....................And u have done it bro...
Me so so proud of u............
No one cud have ever faced it so brilliantly d way u have done it....