Wednesday, February 25, 2009

version1-14 feb


hii ppl out thr....today i wanna tell u an incident tat is very close to my heart.This one is close becoz i did something i had never thought off ll do at any cost.Here it goes....it was my 4th sem in coll,a yr bak.From the very 1st yr i had a crush over a girl and i alwayz tried to talk 2 her but i was never successful.As u all must be knwin these thing can never be hidden in coll,so some how this girl came 2 knw about this stuff.It was 14th feb and we had our class asusual and i had no intention of wishin her.I went to the class and after every period we alwayz come out of the class to chaat with our other class frends.So i went out and coincidently i saw her she was just standin few step far.I was thnkin tat shud i wish her or not,wat ll she say or ll she scold be.I got 2 chances but becoz of my shy nature i was unsuccessful.Then came lunch type n i went to the hostel.I was sittin in my frends room n asusual they started tellin me ki"aaj nahi toh kabhi nahi"they gav many senti dialogues but i was not motivated.In the 2nd half I had the lab n she had theory class in other buildin.I went 2 the lab n was sittin on my place,suddenly i told my frend tat i was goin to wish her,he was also astonished.He bid me gud luck n acompanied me to the classroom.

1 comment: